Minnesota Paralyzed Veterans of America uses our specialized expertise to:
- Provide Various Programs for SCI/D Veterans
- Civil Rights and Opportunities to Optimize the Independence of our members
- Advocate for Quality Healthcare for our members
- Research and Education focused on SCI/D
- Provide Peer mentors to veterans newly diagnosed with SCI/D or experiencing progression
- Work with other Veteran Organizations and Disability Groups with Common Goals
The work of our dedicated members, energetic volunteers, and the generous gifts we receive from others allows us to continue to meet our mission.